Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back from Vacation

The cruise was exactly what I needed. From beginning to end, the trip was great. Great weather, great food, great islands. I absolutely loved the serenity deck they had on the ship. I especially loved the fact that I didn't need to fight for a lounge chair during the at-sea-days. The best island was San Juan, PR. I would move there in a heartbeat. We did an excursion through the rainforest and then headed back into Old San Juan which was absolutely gorgeous. I'm glad I saw Grand Turk and Nassau but I'm not sure I would ever want to go back.

We had so much fun we are already planning the next one. Unfortunately for my parents, they want to go next year around the same time, however, I am hoping to try for a baby again at the end of March which would put my due date around New Years and there is no way I can take a newborn on a cruise. Maybe when the baby is a few months older. Lets see how that all plays out. (Notice the positive thinking, haha, I really hope this IUI works this time!)

Just a few more weeks and I can order some swimmers!

1 comment:

Tiara said...

Welcome Back!!

So good to hear you had such an awesome time & love that positive attitude!!!