The issue with my leaky ceiling has not been fixed yet. They can't figure it out. I don't know how this is possible, but that is what I've been told. I have had only one minor leak since my last post but now I have no ceiling in my bathroom. Glad I live in one of the most expensive apartment complexes in the city! They are letting me move out into a bigger place in 3 weeks and I can't wait. Half of me wants to just get the hell out of dodge but the other half is reasonable and figures this is a free upgrade (if you don't count the loss of my sanity and the constant fear of my ceiling caving in while I'm taking a shower).
But this situation brings me to another dilemma. I was suppose to start my next cycle on the 26th which means my next insemination will fall during my moving week. I keep bouncing back and forth on whether to delay my next try or hope that I'm not to stressed out that week and go for it. If I choose to delay, I will have to wait until the end of September due to my close friend's wedding. It's the wedding of the century and I can't miss it! lol. On the positive side, if I wait (and get pregnant at the end of September) I'll have a baby close to the 4th of July and will be able to pay off a student loan prior to being pregnant. I might actually pull off going on a cruise this January too.......hmmm (can't go on one after you are 24wks pregnant).
I just don't want to keep putting it off. If I put this one off, I'm missing another egg, another opportunity and I'm not getting any younger folks!