Sunday, March 24, 2013

He's Running!!

Gavin has been cruising around furniture since November.  He would take a few steps here and there but for the most part he prefered crawling or being carried.  Today, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the dog trot from the living room into the kitchen.  Gavin was standing right next to me but then turned around and just ran after the dog....like he had been doing it for years.  OMG!!  It took me a few seconds to digest what I was seeing.  I'm so proud of my little guy!

As T42, I think I am going to stick with Dr. B.  Just the thought of going back to Dr. G's office makes me sick to my stomach. 

Dr. B's office gave me all the codes they use to bill insurance for bloodwork and ultrasounds so that I could see which ones my insurance covers.  Everytime I think we have determined that they will cover them, somebody comes along and says they don't.  Hopefully by using the actual codes, we can be done with this once and for all. 

Thank you Bun In The Oven!  I am definitely going to see if there is any bloodwork we can cut out if my insurance wont cover it.

1 comment:

Little One said...

Off and running. How exciting!!!