Tuesday, July 5, 2011

5w4d

My parents where so excited when they opened their presents! I wish I had a camera handy so you could see their shocked faces. It was a lot of fun. Now I just need them to keep the news underwraps until September when I can come up to WI to tell the rest of the family.

It's been an odd weekend. All the symptoms that I had last week seemed to have faded away, which has me extremely nervous. I had a slight headache last night, my tatas are a little sore and I have been having occasional episodes of acid reflux every couple of days but that's all. I know I have my first ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully that will resolve some of these fears of losing this baby. There's a good chance that I wont see/hear a heartbeat tomorrow so it might not be as reassuring as I hope it will be. Oh well, I will know more tomorrow.

My family was making bets on how many babies there are. I am convinced there is one. My brother and sister believe there is two. My mom is staying switzerland while my Dad thinks that there is one. I wonder who is right?

No comments: