Monday, August 2, 2010

Goodbye Cyst, Hello New Cycle!

My monitoring appointment went really well this morning. They are doubling my dose of Gonal-F to 150. Hopefully I wont have to be on meds as long as my last cycle. I'm excited to do this cycle but I'm not as obsessed about it as last time. Most likely because I know what to expect but I am also cautiously optimistic. One try down and I only have two more tries before they move me to IVF. Crossing my fingers I do not have to resort to that. Just got to keep thinking positive baby thoughts.

It seems like every time I move, I need to redecorate a room. Well my co-worker mention a store called Kirkland's and told me they always have fantastic deals. I walked in and it was like shopping heaven (cue music as I enter the door). I think I could have spent a lot more money there if I had it available. I bought 3 huge pieces of wall art for less than $200. They're awesome! I can't wait to hang them up in the new place. That store really got my creative juices flowing so I decided to redecorate my bedroom for the next move. Using one of the pictures as inspiration, I bought a pale grayish/lilac color bedding set and a funky shaped dark purple lamp from target. I'm just searching for a contemporary looking mirror and a cool vase and I think I will be set. I wish I could paint the walls and add this awesome wallpaper that I found, but that's the downfall of renting :(

Good luck on your office move and new cycle Shannon! I'll be thinking about you!

3 comments:

Gille said...

We had a kirkland's back at home. I forgot all about their store. I didn't walk in it too often or else I'd walk out with too much.

Good luck with your cycle. I'm believing you wont get to IVF!

Shannon said...

Yay for Gonal-F! And thanks for the shout out - it's good to have a cycle buddy.

And I LOVE Kirklands. I have to keep myself out of it these days, as I keep buying things that just don't fit into my jam packed condo. :)

Tiara said...

I love redecorating! Sounds like a great store!!

Very best of luck to you for this cycle!