Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back on Track

I looked back at my old posts from the last month and am so thankful that I am finally out of that mindset. I went to this great workshop for the Safe Routes to School program yesterday. It reminded me how much I really love my career choice. It gave me so many wonderful ideas, I just felt so excited to get back to work. I haven't felt that need to jump out of bed and go to work in a very long time. Even better, I think I may have helped our company get a job in a community we have been trying forever to get work from. Crossing my fingers.

Everything is so clear now, its an amazing feeling. Out of my to-do list I made in my last post, I have already paid off one of three bills, lost 3 lbs, and planned a new vacation (a cruise with my parents in January). I talked to the nurse last week about the cost of IVF and am pretty sure the $10k min. is well out reach for me so I made an appointment with the RE to see if we can change the protocol I'm on and maybe address my low progesterone. I think I will try again in Late October or Early November depending on the money situation and what the RE says on thursday. OOH, and I think I might have already found a new place to live too! Its funny, but when I made that list last week, I really didn't know where to begin and honestly thought it would take me a few months to get it all together. Guess I was wrong.

1 comment:

Tiara said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to read that everything is coming together for you...can't wait to hear what the RE says!