Thank god our HR person at work is totally awesome and knows that I have been going to great lengths to have a child. She told me that in the next month, my company is changing their insurance coverage. No more coverage on fertility drugs. Increase deductable (only $50 so that's not to bad) and big co-pays. With Gonal-F 900 pens going for over $1000, and I require 2 pens a cycle, I would not be able to afford to do many more cycles. I have no idea what new medications he would like to try during the next cycle. I still don't know if this will add extra costs for bloodwork and ultrasounds.
I called the RE's office to move up the WTF appointment to tomorrow in hopes that he will put in a script for two cycle's worth of drugs. If I could quickly scrape up the $1700 I need for a cycle by the end of the month, I would try again immediately, but I don't think that's possible. I am kind of freaking out. Now I really feel the pressure to do this now and not wait. I hate feeling forced into things but I also know that this is what I want. I know alot of women get back to back IUI's during their cycle, but do you really lower your chances by only doing one IUI? I would really love your input. I just need to find a solution to the cost issue.