Thursday, April 28, 2011

Drive-By Posting and Thank You For The Award!

I only have a quick minute to spit this out. Thank you Kristina at It's My Life for the award. I really appreciate the nomination!! I'm sorry about lacking a link. Blogger must be posessed today because I can't get anything to work. Any who, there are rules that come along with the award:

These are the rules:

1. Winners grab the image above and put it in your blog.
2. Link back to the person who gave you it.
3. Tell 10 things about yourself
4. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
5. Contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have won.


Due to the time constraint I need to disregard these rules until my next post. I know, I'm totally acting lame today but it's just how the day is going. Please bear with me.

So I found out the real reason they removed our IF drug coverage from my insurance. IF drugs = Multiple babies which = more medical costs. It makes sense but I still feel like your punishing people who already struggle with the costs of IF treatments. I also found out someone else in our office is going to the same treatments however I do not know specifically who it is. I would love to know who; I think it would be nice to share experiences with it. Oh well.

Only a little over a month before the next cycle!! The countdown continues:)

No comments: