Monday, November 21, 2011

Just a Brag Post

I really considered calling in sick today but I am so glad I didn't because I found out that I won another $750K in grants! That brings my winning total to $2.15 Million out of a possible $2.4 million in one year. Its a double fist bump day for me:)

Since the bosses are deciding bonuses and raises in the next week or two, I've been shamelessly promoting my big win. It may seem tacky to some but this girl has a baby on the way and nice raise and a bonus could really come in handy!

Hopefully this good news week will continue on. I have my doctors appointment tomorrow to follow up on the soft markers in my previous ultrasound. I did a good job not thinking about it over the weekend but it's been a losing battle today.

4 comments:

Tiara said...

Yeah!! Good for you!! Bring on the bonuses!!

Jem said...

What? That's a huge amount of cash. What are the grants for?

Little One said...

That's a lot of money! Brag away! You deserve it!

Lorelei said...

The grants will be used to build sidewalks linking schools to neighborhoods. Two of the three communities that received these grants are in lower income communities where the only way kids can attend school is if they walk along busy highways. The last school is one of the only schools in our state that does not provide school bus transportation for its students. They really needed the grant the most so I am so happy to help give it to them. Thanks for the support ladies!