Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Keeping my head Up

What the hell is wrong with me? So yesterday was "run into the wall" day. This morning I get to work, step out of my car, slip on a patch of ice which has now caused me to mess up my knee and my right shoulder. To add the cherry on top, there was about 3 people in the parking lot that watched it all go down (excuse the pun). How embarrasing.

Someone please wrap me in bubble wrap!!! haha.

I finally got into the gyno yesterday. Everything checked out okay when it came to the lady parts (No cysts!!)but I can't seem to catch a break. I had bronchitis and pneumonia through out August to the beginning of October and ever since then I just have felt worn down. I'm alert during the daytime but I have been ultra pathetic and going to bed around 8 or 9 and sleep till around 7ish. When the Dr was feeling my abdomen she noticed that my spleen was enlarged as well as the glands in my armpits. Now I'm waiting for my results to see if I have Mono or Epstein Barr virus. I didn't think my sleepiness was a big deal, I just thought it was related to the stress at work or that I'm getting old (ok, I'm not that old), maybe my hypothydroidism getting out of wack, I don't know. Crossing my fingers for a negative.

1 comment:

Tiara said...

Ugh! A fall then this?! Crossing my fingers for you.