Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Another Day (8DPIUI)

It's pointless for me to test because my RE had me take an Ovidrel booster shot yesterday, so it would make a HPT positive no matter what.  I am just going to have to agonize over these bizarre "symptoms" and hope like hell it worked.  Sorry if it annoys people, it's just my process ;)

I was kind of excited this morning.   It looked like my bleeding completely stopped overnight but as my morning has progressed, my bleeding has returned and a little bit heavier than yesterday.  It still lighter than my normal period, but then again my cycles have been all over the place for the last year.  I'm starting to pass what looks like long stingy tissue (TMI, sorry).  I'm not cramping at all. 

My extreme exhaustion is still here.  I went to bed as soon as Gavin did (7:30) and woke up at 7am this morning.  That length of sleep should totally have rejuvenated me but I still feel like I haven't slept in days.  I also feel like I am getting a sinus infection, another symptom I had a few days prior to finding out I was pregnant with Gavin.

I have to admit, I have already accepted the defeat and am planning to sit down tonight and figure out how I am going to pay for another cycle. I already have a quarter of what I need but that still leaves me with a little over $3k to come up with.

I wish this whole process would be so much easier and cheaper.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

For some reason I thought you were further in your 2ww - so after the Ovidrel booster, how long do you have to wait before you can test?

Little One said...

What does the ovidrel booster do? Your 2ww is torturing me too. Wishing you lots of baby dust.