Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cycle Three is a Failure

Thank you for all the previous comments ladies but unfortunately it looks like this cycle is a dud. I started spotting this morning and the amount of cramping and my ranging headache definitely indicates the beginning of the end. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. I just wonder if this is ever going to happen for me.

I think I need to start have an honest discussion with myself regarding how far I'm willing to go to finally achieve motherhood. If I choose to try again, my next cycle might not occur until August due to work committments. I think I'm going to give my RE a call and see if we can set up a WTF appointment. I think I'm also going to splurge and get a bottle of arbor mist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crap. I'm so sorry. A WTF appointment is a good start to making more plans. In the meantime, be good to yourself and enjoy the arbor mist.
Thinking of you -

Gille said...

I am so sorry.

Andrea said...

I'm sorry.

I think a WTF appointment with the RE is a good idea too. I know it is hard to do but I hope you can do something to take care of yourself, i.e. be good to yourself.

(((Hugs)))