Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Third IUI Cycle Starts Today

CD 1 is here. I'm still waiting to hear from the RE's lab and the cryogenic facility regarding a refund for the last four vials I purchased. Hopefully I will know more by the end of the day because I know exactly where that money will go.

I'm so excited to start, I can barely contain myself. I've decided that this next month will be all about relaxation and pampering. I've got a massage scheduled for the next two Saturdays. I was thinking about trying acupuncture but I'm not completely sold on the idea yet. Maybe tonight I will go home and give myself a pedicure so my callused feet will not scare the nurses and RE at the clinic. I even cut down my hours signifacantly at my second job. Gosh, I will have saturday night off! What do normal 30-something-single people do on saturdays? It's been so long, I don't remember. Maybe I will finally have a chance to go see Black Swan. I've been wanting to do that forever.

Please let this cycle work!!

2 comments:

Masha said...

Good luck! I found your blog through another. I am also 33 and a reform(ing) workaholic so not the person to ask on what to do with freetime. :)

Tiara said...

I am so excited for you!! Very best of luck for this cycle!!