Wednesday, February 1, 2012

32 days!

To say I am a nervous wreck is an understatement. I've been having contractions off and on since late Monday night which isn't helping the situation. Some of them would jolt me awake causing me to kick the dog who has been insistant on laying on my legs at night. He's been so clingy and whiney the last few days, he's kind of driving me nuts. Normally, he is super excited to go to doggy daycare and drags me through the door when we get there, but this morning he wouldn't leave my side. They had to distract him with a doggy treat so I could get out the door. As soon as the door closed behind me, he caught on to me leaving and ran for the door. I could see his sad face at the window while I was driving away. It broke my heart.

My stomach is just in a knot, to think by the morning I may be put on bedrest or (gulp) be induced is just wild! Am I ready for all of this?

4 comments:

Kristina said...

What a cute story about your dog; he sounds like a sweetie with a lot of love for you! Thinking of you and hoping things will hold off for a little longer. I know you can do what you need to do and will be surrounded by lots of support.

R said...

My dog's been driving me crazy, lately, too. She just has entirely too much energy for me right now, still in the throes of first trimester HELL. Hope he settles down soon. Good luck with everything... can't wait to hear all the details! And don't worry, you'll be just FINE!! :)

Jem said...

Can't wait to hear an update...????

Tiara said...

Sounds like your dog knows somethings up!